Terms and Conditions-Rushfords Rosettes
Terms and Conditions of Business
- All orders must be prepaid prior to commencement of manufacture unless specifically agreed beforehand.
- No responsibility for errors relating to telephone orders will be accepted unless the order is confirmed in writing prior to the commencement of the manufacturing of the relevant order.
- All invoices are strictly CBD. VAT is applicable.
- All cross border orders must be paid in ZAR by Banker Transfer (EFT) to our Given Banking Details.
- All prices are exclusive of Postage/Courier Costs and Packaging which will be charged separately.
- We reserve the right to determine the most suitable method of Delivery.
- No responsibility for shortages, errors or damages will be accepted unless they are reported to Rushfords Rosettes within 48 hours upon receipt of your order.
- Rushfords Rosettes reserve the right to refuse an order or part thereof.
- All measurements are approximate and descriptions are for guidance only.
- All printing plates, designs, including those for which a contribution to the cost is charged, remain the property of the client.
- In the event of a particular supplier of Rushfords Rosettes failing to deliver a specific product, we reserve the right to substitute materials however; notice will be given to the client.
- All client artwork must be prepared as “Camera Ready” i.e. black ink on white paper.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that any designs specified do not infringe copyright legislation.
- This website & online photo galleries remains the property of Rushfords Rosettes and no part thereof is to be copied without our written permission.
- Rushford Rosettes reserve the right to alter prices without prior notification.
- E & OE